Clarity that drives vital Fixed Ops metrics
Enter Dealerlogix – a customizable web app that gives your customers a branded service experience – while improving your insight into profit opportunities. How? By revolutionizing the basic foundations of the auto service experience – an interactive service drive mobile application and integrated electronic vehicle inspection tool that helps you drive vital fixed operation's metrics.
- Dealerlogix builds clarity into your service processes.
- Builds customer trust by providing transparent service options and pricing throughout the service experience.
- Improves Fixed Right First Time satisfaction
- Speeds the service delivery processes and helps you meet your service-time promises.
- Communicates with Customers Faster and more conveniently via text and email.
- Internal messaging allows advisor, parts and technician staff to communicate more clearly and efficiently to reduce service delivery times and improve historical documentation.
- Dealerlogix helps you engage with warmth and knowledge that builds trust in your services and your people.
- Interactive walkthrough and inspection processes identify opportunities and put choice in customers’ hands – eliminating the “hard sell” that dilutes trust.
- Better write up and inspection processes reduce come backs and get customers back on the road sooner.
- By reducing and eliminating communications lapses and gaps, you keep customers updated more consistently, so they never are left to wonder what is going on – they know you care about them and their concerns about their vehicle, wallet and delivery promise.
- Customers control their service write up and upsell themselves.
- Retained customers and higher CSI translate into ongoing business profits.
- Complete customer communications speeds approvals and keeps bays producing.
- Parts qued and ready reduce idle times and keep service volume flowing.
- Identifies profit opportunities, metrics to improve, and outcomes to lift.
- Opportunities clarity identifies customer approvals that drives up efficiency.
- Customers in control of their service experience tend to upsell without selling.
- Increased effective labor rates translates into higher fixed ops revenues and absorption.